Decision Maker: Cabinet Member Logistics, Leader
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
The introduction of waiting and bus stop
clearways on the Wye Dene area of High Wycombe. These new
restrictions are designed to control parking where necessary to
ensure access is maintained for the emergency services and the
proposed bus route which includes bus stops on Chequers
It is recommended that:
The Leader authorises the making of the Traffic Regulation Order (TRO) as set out in this report.
That the Traffic Regulation Order be made as advertised at Statutory Consultation but with the following amendments:
i. The two marked bus stops outside and opposite York House on Chequers Avenue be made 24 hour bus stop clearways to ensure these locations are kept clear of vehicles.
That responders to the Statutory Consultation be informed of the decision.
Wards Affected: Ryemead & Micklefield;
Contact: Rob Smith Email: Rob.Smith@buckinghamshire.gov.uk.
Publication date: 01/10/2020
Date of decision: 09/10/2020
- Report for Wye Dene, High Wycombe, Proposed Waiting Restrictions PDF 750 KB
- Appendix 1 - Comments. PDF 352 KB
- Appendix 2 - Statement of Reasons. PDF 101 KB
- Appendix 3 - Wye Dene Overview 2020 PDF 749 KB
- Appendix 4 - Map AF72. PDF 292 KB
- Appendix 5 - Map AF73. PDF 269 KB
- Appendix 6 - Map AG73. PDF 374 KB
- Appendix 7 - Previous consultation details. PDF 99 KB