Decision Maker: Cabinet Member Property & Assets, Leader
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Changes to reflect Unitary changes
The Leader AGREED that:
· Steve Bambrick resigns as Director of Consilio and Buckinghamshire Advantage
· Neil Gibson resigns as a Director of Buckinghamshire Advantage
· Lisa Michelson is appointed as a Director of Buckinghamshire Advantage
· Nigel Dicker is appointed as a Director of Consilio.
· Cllr Katrina Wood is appointed a Members Representative to the Aylesbury Vale Estates Board.
· Cllr Nick Naylor is appointed a Members Representative to the Aylesbury Vale Estates Board.
· Cllr Warren White resigns as a Member Representative to the Aylesbury Vale Estates Board.
· Cllr Julie Ward resigns as a Member Representative to the Aylesbury Vale Estates Board.
· Each Directors/Members Representative to be provided with a Council Indemnity to cover their responsibilities to the Company.
· The Director of Property and Assets in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Property and Assets, S151 Officer and the Director of Legal to confirm the appointments, and arrange with the Companies for the necessary changes to be made at Companies House and to arrange for each new Director/Member representative to be provided with a suitable indemnity from the Council.
· Arrangements are made for the Directors/Member representatives to issue a suitable declaration of interest form.
Contact: John Reed Email: John.Reed@buckinghamshire.gov.uk.
Publication date: 06/10/2020
Date of decision: 06/10/2020
Effective from: 10/10/2020