Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The current contract which was awarded to
Ringway Jacobs in 2009 will expire on 31st March 2023. This paper
is to seek agreement of the evaluation criteria and detail for the
future delivery of the service.
Cabinet had received and agreed a report on 2 March 2021 that set out the rationale and proposed way forward for the procurement of the Highways Services Contract. In addition it had been agreed that a future paper would be presented to Cabinet to seek views and agreement on the evaluation and quality criteria that would be used to determine the selection process and outcome of the procurement exercise as well as the criteria and process for determining any potential future extensions of the contracts.
The proposal had also agreed the formation of an Alliance. The Cabinet report set out the proposed governance arrangements and format of how the alliance would function and operate.
(1) That the progress made to date on the procurement of the new Highways Services Contract be noted.
(2) That the evaluation and quality criteria for determining the new service providers be agreed.
(3) That the extension criteria and process be agreed.
(4) That the proposed change in name for the Service and the terms of the Alliance be noted.
Details of any conflict of interest declared: None.
Contact: Rob Smith Email: Rob.Smith@buckinghamshire.gov.uk.
Report author: David Farquhar
Publication date: 29/06/2021
Date of decision: 29/06/2021
Decided at meeting: 29/06/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 07/07/2021
- Report for Future Highways Services Contract PDF 860 KB
- Appendix 1 for Future Highways Services Contract PDF 380 KB
- Appendix 2 for Future Highways Services Contract PDF 437 KB
- Appendix 2A for Future Highways Services Contract PDF 509 KB
- Appendix 3 for Future Highways Services Contract PDF 658 KB
- Appendix 4 for Future Highways Services Contract PDF 429 KB