Agenda

Venue: Via MS Teams

Contact: Clare Gray 

Note: Please note that this meeting is being held virtually on MS Teams 

Media

Items
No. Item

1.

Apologies for absence

2.

Declarations of Interest

3.

Minutes pdf icon PDF 466 KB

of the meeting held on 15 September 2020.

4.

Introduction and Questions and Answers with the Police

5.

HS2 Update from Align

6.

Community Fridge presentation

7.

Covid Hub update - Katie Galvin (BC)

8.

Working Group Updates and Notes of Meetings pdf icon PDF 383 KB

A          Business Forum – Steve Weston (Notes to follow)

B          Climate Change/Environment – Tim Butcher (Notes to follow)

C          Covid Reset and Recovery – Guy Hollis

D          Community Safety - Andrew Wood/Tony Shinner

E          Highways/Infrastructure – Jonathan Rush – Update on recommendations for transport applications that have been to the Working Group (Notes to follow)

Additional documents:

9.

Parish Updates (verbal)

10.

Community Matters (questions) pdf icon PDF 369 KB

11.

Date of Next Meeting

11 February 2020 at 6pm