Chairman of the Community Board and Chairmen of each subgroup to review progress reports.
The Chairman highlighted the priorities which the Crime and Anti-social Behaviour, Economic Regeneration, Environmental and Climate Change, Transport and Road Issues and Young and The Elderly sub-groups would be focusing on – the list is appended to the minutes. Jackie added that there were two recommendations to be agreed by the Community Board (CB).
Crime and Anti-Social Behaviour sub-group
It was clarified that the injunction did not apply to private land or land owned by travelers.
RESOLVED: The Community Board unanimously AGREED to the proposal that the Council retain the injunction for the Wycombe area and recommended that Buckinghamshire Council extend this policy throughout the County.
Transport and Road Issues sub-group
RESOLVED: The Community Board unanimously AGREED to the proposal to engage initial key stakeholders with the draft Engagement Plan. These stakeholders were the N W Chilterns Community Board Chairman (who would liaise with the Leader and Cabinet Member) Buckinghamshire Council’s Corporate Comms and Transport Strategy Teams, members of the Transport and Road Issues subgroup.
- Priorities 2020-21, item 5. PDF 366 KB
- Crime-Antisocial Briefing 30.09.20, item 5. PDF 359 KB
- Economic Regeneration Briefing Report 30.09.20, item 5. PDF 355 KB
- Environmental Climate Change Briefing Report 30.09.20, item 5. PDF 359 KB
- Transport Road Issues Briefing Report 30.09.20, item 5. PDF 360 KB
- Young and The Elderly Briefing Report 30.09.20, item 5. PDF 362 KB
- Presentation_Kraydel Konnect_ Overview, item 5. PDF 877 KB
- PressRelease_TheClareFoundation_ OLISIP project, item 5. PDF 630 KB