This report will propose to Council the
adoption of the Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan.
Decision type: Key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: Aston Clinton & Bierton; Aylesbury East; Aylesbury North; Aylesbury North West; Aylesbury South East; Aylesbury South West; Aylesbury West; Bernwood; Buckingham East; Buckingham West; Great Brickhill; Grendon Underwood; Ivinghoe; Stone & Waddesdon; Wendover, Halton & Stoke Mandeville; Wing; Winslow;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 30/07/2021
Decision due: 13 Sep 2021 by Cabinet
Lead member: Councillor Gareth Williams Gareth.Williams@buckinghamshire.gov.uk
Contact: Darran Eggleton Email: Darran.Eggleton@buckinghamshire.gov.uk.
- 13/09/2021 - Adoption of the Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan
- 13/10/2021 - Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan (VALP)
- 13/09/2021 - Cabinet Adoption of the Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan 13/09/2021
- 15/09/2021 - Council Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan (VALP) 15/09/2021
- Vale of Aylesbury Local Plan