Buckinghamshire Historic Environment Forum
The role of the forum is to:
· To identify the archaeological needs of the County.
· To monitor the provision being made to meet those needs.
· To advise constituent bodies on any necessary improvements or modifications to be made to archaeological provision in the County.
· To make formal reports on archaeological matters to its constituent bodies
· To encourage and assist the co-ordination of archaeological activities throughout the County.
- Councillor Bill Chapple OBE
- Councillor Clive Harriss
- Councillor Patrick Hogan
- Councillor Hugh McCarthy