Aylesbury Town Centre Partnership
Anyone who lives, works, trades, shops or provides services in the town centre has a stake in its future. Central to this is the role of our Partnership. Since its formation the Town Centre Partnership has brought together local government, businesses, residents and local organisations.
Aims and objectives - ‘To make Aylesbury town centre a pleasant and safe place for people to live, work and visit’ by:
· providing a safe environment
· balancing the different needs of all stakeholders, e.g. residents, businesses and visitors
· providing a variety of free events for all to enjoy
· increasing economic benefit to the town’s businesses
· attracting and retaining visitors who have a wider than ever choice as to where to shop
· providing a vibrant and exciting town centre
· identifying the need for, produce and monitor promotional literature
· co-ordinating events held in the town centre
· marketing Aylesbury as a destination open 7 days a week throughout the year.
Phone: 01296 585880
This Council is not responsible for the content of any external link