Purpose of committee
There are five Area Planning Committees which determine smaller scale applications within their respective areas, one of which is West Buckinghamshire Area Planning Committee (previously Wycombe area). The Strategic Sites Committee deals with wider strategic development.
Councillors on Planning Committees consider each application on its merits, taking account of current legislation and planning policies.
Maps showing the Area Planning Committee boundaries can be viewed here.
Members of the public who have previously made written representations objecting to, or in support of an application will be invited to speak at the first planning committee meeting at which the matter is considered. If you are interested in speaking at planning committee, you must register in advance of the meeting. Details on how to register will be provided in the invitation to speak sent to you.
More information about public speaking is available here.
- Councillor Julia Adey (Chairman)
- Councillor Mohammed Asif
- Councillor Marten Clarke
- Councillor Ray Farmer
- Councillor Gary Hall
- Councillor Julia Langley
- Councillor Tony Lee
- Councillor Sarfaraz Khan Raja (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Saeed Saddique
- Councillor Nigel Teesdale
- Councillor Paul Turner
- Councillor Chris Whitehead
- Councillor Matt Knight (Reserve)
- Councillor Neil Marshall (Reserve)
- Councillor Sebert Graham (Reserve)
- Councillor Graham Peart BEM (Reserve)
Support officer: Liz Hornby.
Phone: 01494 421261